Receivables Financing for Small Business
Find Out How Much Cash Your Business Could Receive
Boost Cash Flow with Receivables Financing
Many small businesses rely on the timely payment of customer invoices - or receivables - to maintain cash flow and cover expenses. But given that nearly 60% of business invoices are paid late, it’s no surprise that small businesses sometimes need to pursue other financing options to keep operations running smoothly.
For those companies with short-term cash flow deficiencies due to unpaid invoices, receivables financing can offer a fast and easy short-term business funding solution. To learn about receivables financing and other small business financing options for you, apply now and speak to one of our Funding Specialists.
Advantages of Receivables Financing
For small businesses in need of short-term financing to cover cash flow shortages or gaps, receivables financing offers a fast and easy solution. Particularly for businesses with poor or unestablished credit who need funding fast, but may not be able to qualify for a traditional loan.
RECEIVABLES FINANCING - PROS:
- No more waiting for B2B customers to pay – immediately frees up cash flow.
- Easy to qualify - approval based largely on credit of customer, not business owner.
- Invoices act as collateral, so no other collateral is required.
- You decide how much to finance, and fund only what you need.
- Fast and easy application process – get funding in a matter of days.
- No need to reapply every time cash is needed for invoices.
- Continue to collect unpaid invoices directly from customers.
Is Receivables Financing Right for Your Business?
If your company regularly invoices business customers and commonly experiences cash flow shortages or gaps, you might be a good candidate for receivables financing. Small businesses can use receivables financing to help with some of the following challenges:
- Meeting short-term cash flow shortages
- Covering seasonal demands
- Paying suppliers or employees
- Purchasing inventory
- Investing in business expansion
- Making improvements or reinvesting in the business
- Paying regular bills and other recurring expenses
Why Choose QuickBridge for Receivables Financing?
Simple application process
Business loans of up to $500K
Receive funds within days
No hidden fees
Early payoff discounts
Flexible loan term options